Individual Asset Recovery

Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)

((Click next to questions to reveal answers))

How did you locate me?

We use countless public records including but not limited to telephone directories, driver’s records, voter registrations, property documents, court records and also our proprietary tracking software.

How do you have my personal information?

When we do a public records search regarding outstanding and stale dated checks, we are looking at check registers which include who the checks were written to, date of issue, dollar amount, check numbers and addresses that the checks were sent to. Parr Recovery, Inc. has the strictest of privacy policies and will never share your information with anyone other than the entity that we are having the check reissued from.

How did my check get lost?

Some of the reasons are a change of address without forwarding information, the agency having an incomplete address, a name change when you were married or divorced or even postal carrier error.

Where are my funds?

The funds are being held by a government agency that issued the funds in the United States.

Can I claim the funds without using Parr Recovery, Inc.?

You can claim your funds without using Parr Recovery, Inc. if you know where the funds are but because we contact you well after the check has been issued we assume that your funds have been lost. Because we know where the funds are and have the contact people in place with the issuing agencies and understand the complex procedures it may be easier to use our services to have the check returned to you. Also it may be like finding a needle in a haystack if you do not know where the funds are and how to have them returned to you. Even if you do know where the check is it may be beneficial for you to use our services so that we can do all of the work for you.

Why do I have to pay a fee to have my check returned?

There is a considerable amount of time and cost that goes into researching and obtaining the information regarding the outstanding checks, processing the information, locating you and preparing the documents to have the check returned.

What are your fees?

We charge a contingent finder’s fee which is based on the dollar amount that we recover for you. If we do not make the recovery there is no fee.

Is there any upfront or hidden fees?

No. The only fee that you would pay fee is the Finder’s fee outlined in the contract. There are absolutely no other fees whatsoever.

How can I be sure this is legitimate?
  1. It is understandable that you would be cautious when a company that you have never heard of contacts you about a check that you didn’t know your company is owed. However, Parr Recovery, Inc. has been in business since 1996 and has always been in good standing which can be verified through The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Corporate Database as well as the Better Business Bureau. Since we have recently moved to Florida, check State of Florida Division of Corporations